Laura Fernandes, MD is a practicing Interventional Cardiologist in The Woodlands, TX.
Dr. Fernandes graduated from Faculdade de Medicina E Cirugia de Pernambuco in 1985 and has been in practice for 31 years. She completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Fernandes also specializes in Cardiology (Cardiovascular Disease Dr. Fernandes is board certified in Internal Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. Fernandes’s practice supports these languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
• Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack)
• Stress Testing (nuclear stress test)
• Angioplasty and Stenting
• Atherosclerosis (clogged arteries)
• Atrial Fibrillation
• Cardiac Catheterization (Angiogram)
• Carotid Artery Disease
• Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
• A comprehensive understanding of Vein Disease, treating your underlying vein problem, not just the surface manifestations
• Expert ultrasound for accurate diagnosis provided in office
• Minimally invasive treatment techniques, in office, allowing immediate return to normal activity
• Injection treatment for spider veins and surface varicose veins
When a doctor is passionate about what she does, she exudes this positive energy to her patients. She makes me feel comfortable discussing health issues. She listens well and answers questions. Dr. Laura Fernandes is an interventional cardiologist. She cares about and loves her patients. Since she changed my medication, I feel much better. Here's to all you do!
Dr. Fernandes saved my life. She realistically assessed the underlying lifestyle causes of my health issues. Then, after listening carefully to symptoms other doctors ignored, she ordered the test that led to a triple bypass BEFORE I had a heart attack. I believe she saved my life.
When someone is passionate about what they do, then they are doing that which they have come to do and in that, the best that can be done! Dr. Laura Fernades and her husband David Fernades are passionate about helping others; you get this life and choice, put those in good hands!